Even in the last few weeks, a lot has happened on site in Sheffield! Take a look at what has been going on below...
In the last weeks of August and the start of this month all of the basement works have been completed. The site has also been cleared in preparation for the steel superstructure frame to be installed, which will commence today (9th September)! The whole process is expected to take no more than 12 weeks to erect.
As the steel frame is being erected, the concrete to the intermediate floors will also be poured. A goods hoist will be being installed to allow access to each floor, and as soon sections 1 - 6 are installed the roof and the SFS exterior panels can be put in place.
The concrete staircases and large glass atrium windows have been manufactured off site and are also scheduled to be installed during the steel installation.
Once sections 1 - 6 of the steel frame are complete, the brickwork, cladding and windows will also be installed.
Future construction sequence:
• Installation of steel superstructure frame
• Pouring of concrete to intermediate floors
• Installation of concrete staircase
• Installation of roof coverings
• Installation of atrium roof lights
• Installation of light weight steel perimeter walls
• Installation of windows and external doors
• Installation of first mix mechanical and electrical
Take a look at our site gallery below, or view the development information here.
Want to sign up as an agent to sell this development? Get in touch with us on 0161 3026732 or at firstname.lastname@example.org