Work at our Sheffield Central site located in the heart of Sheffield (S1) is well underway, and despite some weather hold ups, is still progressing quickly towards its completion.
Works completed in October 2019
During October the erection of the steel superstructure frame has continued, and is now past grid line 7 - ahead of schedule!
The edge protection has also been installed to the steel frame and the metal deck flooring has now started to be installed.
Once the concrete floors have been poured the roof, SFS, brickwork, windows and roof lights can all be installed.
Whilst these packages are being installed, the metal internal walls can be erected alongside the mechanical and electrical first fix installations.
Future works in the pipeline from November 2019
• Continuation of the steel superstructure frame installation
• Pouring of concrete to intermediate floors
• Installation of roof coverings
• Installation of metal internal walls
• Installation of atrium roof lights
• Installation of light weight steel perimeter walls
• Installation of windows and external doors
• Installation of first fix mechanical and electrical
Discover Sheffield Central here.